Free and Reduced Lunches
Families who are financially eligible can qualify for free and reduced lunch at Parker Performing Arts School. The benefit awarded will be effective for the entirety of the current school year only. This same application process will be required of families each and every school year. Please complete the following steps to begin the process:
- Please complete the following form and deliver it to Douglas County School District via USPS:
Douglas County School District 2016-2017 Economic Data Survey (English)
Douglas County School District 2016-2017 Economic Data Survey Instructions (English)
Douglas County School District 2016-2017 Economic Data Survey (Spanish)
Douglas County School District 2016-2017 Economic Data Survey Instructions (Spanish)
Questions? Please contact Susan Babineau at Susan.Babineau@dcsdk12.org or 303-387-0368
- Deliver the form to Douglas County School District via USPS:
DCSD Nutrition Services
2812 N SH 85, Building E
Castle Rock, CO 80109
- You will receive a letter from Douglas County School District in approximately 10 business days with the results of your application.
- Please present a COPY (not the original) of the letter to Parker Performing Arts School in one of the following 2 ways to collect your benefit: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail a COPY via USPS to:
- Parker Performing Arts School
- c/o PPA Registrar
- 15035 Compark Blvd
- Parker, CO 80134
Families who are eligible for free and reduced lunch will be provided lunch from Lunch on the Go, our school lunch provider. Families will need to register with Lunch on the Go and their discount will be applied to their ordering portal.
Full Day Kindergarten Grants and Scholarships
Though this is something that PPA wants to do in future years for qualified families, there are currently no grants, scholarships, or assistance for Full Day Kindergarten due to our heavy financial load of opening a brand new school. Every dollar is accounted for in making sure we are equipped to give an amazing education from day one.