Students at Parker Performing Arts School have 3 options for school lunch.
- Students may bring their own lunch and beverages to school.
- Students may order lunch delivered and provided by Lunch on the Go Catering (does not include beverage).
- Students may purchase milk for $.50 directly from PPA during their lunch hour (Cash only, no pre-ordering available). Please note that the price of milk fluctuates based on the dairy market.
Lunch on the Go Catering Lunch Service
Lunch On The Go Catering is delighted to provide your lunches for the 2016-2017 school year. Our commitment to providing quality, healthy, delicious and most important kid friendly meals has always been and will continue to be our number one priority. Lunch On The Go Catering partners with orderlunches.com to provide a secure, fast, and easy-to-use online ordering system that allows parents to view our lunch menu, order, prepay and manage student’s lunches online.
WHAT’S FOR LUNCH?
- Variety of options to choose from daily:
- Daily Special Meal – includes a main entrée and sides
- Chef salad
- Sub sandwich: turkey, ham, & vegetarian on wheat or white. (all with cheese)
- Gluten free sub sandwich: turkey, ham & vegetarian on a Udi’s GF Bun (all with cheese)
- Protein Pack – Hard boiled egg, diced turkey, diced cheese, fresh fruit & pretzels
- Daily a La Carte sides: fresh fruit, fresh veggie, yogurt parfait & dessert
- Dessert options: cup cake, cake, cookie or Gluten Free cookie
- All portions are age appropriate
- We offer fresh fruits, fresh vegetables, brown rice, all white meat chicken, 100% beef hamburgers, turkey hot dog and corn dogs (huge favorite don’t tell your kids)
- Organic and natural choices are used as often as possible
- We try to minimize the use of processed foods
- No prepackaged meals
- Baked never fried!
ORDERING OPTIONS AND DEADLINES:
- Annual deadline – two days before the first day of school
- Weekly deadline – Monday before the start of the following week
ALLERGY INFORMATION & CARBOHYDRATE COUNT:
- We do not include nuts or nut by-products in any menu item. Please note, however, certain items included in the ingredients may come from a facility that processes nuts. Key allergenic ingredients are posted on the website. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Make sure you have a current email address in your profile to ensure you receive notifications including ordering reminders, important communication and order confirmations.
- Click on “Order Lunches” or “Monthly Menu” to view the monthly lunch calendar
- Click on Register: Password is: PPA144, add account, profile(s) information
- Sign In – Welcome page displays with Program Info (Order Schedule, Rules etc.)
- Click Order at Top of Nav Bar & go to: September
- Click the Orderlink on the calendar to begin ordering
- Check out & pay – Please be sure to complete the check-out process. Do not close your browser prior to receiving the confirmation display or your order may be interrupted and not fully processed. Items left in your shopping cart will not be processed and your order will not be placed.
Questions for Lunch on the Go?:
- FOOD or POLICY (Missed/Late Orders, Credits, and Changes/Cancellations): email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 720-870-8646 and they will get back to you right away.
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT (help navigating the site): email email@example.com.
- PAYMENT INFORMATION The program accepts payment by Debit Card or Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard & Discover.
- Be sure to proceed to checkout and process your payment. Orders that are left in the shopping cart will NOT be processed and your student(s) will not be included in the lunch service.
- MINIMUM ORDER FEE: A credit card processing $1.00 fee will be charged for orders under $10.00 – this applies to new and changed orders.
Free and Reduced Lunch:
Parker Performing Arts School will support free or reduced school lunches for qualifying families from Lunch on the Go. Please visit the PPA Family Assistance page to learn more. Parker Performing Arts School is not currently subsidized by the government for this benefit to families, so the funds will be provided from charitable contributions and other funding sources. Parents must apply with the school district every school year to qualify for the Free and Reduced Lunch benefit.