Please follow the traffic patterns below exactly, every day, every time!
Parker Performing Arts Traffic Plan
AM Kindergarten Pickup: 11:30am – 11:45am
PM Kindergarten Dropoff: 11:35am – 11:55pm
Afternoon Pickup: 3:30pm – 4:15pm
Student safety comes first! PPA does not offer any transportation services to our school, however we highly encourage the use of Way to Go SCHOOLPOOL as an option to reduce drop off and pick up times. Families are responsible for regular drop off and pick up of their children at our school. School starts at 8:00am, and children should be in their seats learning at 8:00am else they will be marked as tardy. 8:00am should not be the planned arrival time at school. Do the the unique nature of our school location, transportation guidelines must be strictly enforced and adhered to by the PPA Community.
The town traffic infrastructure around our school will grow and be established over the coming months, and the community around us will need to adjust to new traffic patterns caused by the introduction of a school to the area. Please be careful, and cautious!
Please read these basic guidelines that will help you become a seasoned veteran in daily drop-off and pick-up:
- Children being dropped off should sit on and exit from the passenger side of the car (unless all seats are filled)
- Children should memorize their carpool number, know who is picking them up, know make and model of car, and should pay attention to the process during drop-off and pick-up. This causes the #1 delay during drop-off and pick-up.
- No cell phones or mobile devices of any type are allowed in the drop-off and pick-up lines. This means no phone calls, texting, games, reading, surfing, or any other use of any device.
- Signal the left blinker on your car when you have completed drop-off or pick-up to exit.
- Children should only be dropped off in front of our school, and at no other point on the traffic loop.
- No cars should ever stop on Compark Blvd for any reason as it is a thoroughfare without a shoulder.
- Because of continued construction and development in the area around us, walking to and from school (even from/to nearby neighborhoods and private businesses) is not permitted at the beginning of this 2016-2017 school year.
- Because of continued construction and development in the area around us, riding bicycles to and from school (even to nearby neighborhoods) is not permitted at the beginning of this 2016-2017 school year.