Resources for Gifted Education
Gifted and Talented
Welcome to PPA’s Gifted and Talented information page. Here, you will find resources useful for parents and teachers regarding Gifted and Talented Programs.
- DCSD Gifted Programming Website
- Douglas County Association of Gifted and Talented (DCAGT)
- Colorado Association of Gifted and Talented (CAGT)
- National Association for Gifted Children (NAGC)
- Supporting Emotional Needs of the Gifted (SENG)
- Colorado Department of Education – Gifted Information
Referral Form for the gifted identification process
GIFTED CHILDREN’S BILL OF RIGHTS:
You have a right to
- know about your giftedness.
- learn something new everyday.
- be passionate about your talent area without apologies.
- have an identity beyond your talent area.
- feel good about your accomplishments.
- make mistakes.
- seek guidance in the development of your talent.
- have multiple peer groups and a variety of friends.
- choose which of your talent areas you wish to pursue.
- not to be gifted at everything.
For questions about our Gifted and Talented Programs please contact Brenda Robinson, Gifted and Talented Facilitator via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 720-272-3406.